XxMONO Joins MyMineCraft!

XxMONO

New Miner
Oct 6, 2013
Hello everybody my name is James (aka XxMONO )I just started playing the MyMinecraft server today. Within the first 20 seconds of playing I thought the server was absolutely amazing. So far I love the staff, the players, the community, and everything. My friend Pr3dStOrM told me about this server and I told him I'd check it out. I love these kinds of servers. Also I'm into PvP a lot and I think I'm pretty good at it. Also I play Survival quite often. I'm really glad I found out about MyMinecraft because it's now my Number 1. Favorite server. I'm looking forward to playing and having a good time with the community, and hope to be a part of the MMC server for a long time to come. <3 MMC!

Thank You For Reading,
XxMONO!

ErebusAnima

Town Designer
Dec 11, 2012
Welcome to the server James, I hope you'll enjoy your stay and have tons of fun! Be sure to check out the forum and make a thread in the suggestions forum if you think we could improve somehow.

ErebusAnima

Town Designer
Dec 11, 2012
Ohhh, great! Donations are required to keep the server running, so they are always appreciated, and so are the donators!

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the server! If you have any input, we always listen to player/community suggestions!

Have fun out there.

hammer7869

Town Designer
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Hi James! Like the others said, welcome! We have a great community here, so if you need any help, just ask.

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
Come online again sometime James :D

We miss you in town and your plot could use a nice and cozy house ;)

Reactions: fffizzz