Wither Event

LordDiabloeye

New Miner
Oct 17, 2014
As many of you may know, I recently built an arena. To celebrate it opening, I am hosting a wither killing event. In order to make it a challenge, the contestants will only battle with leather armor and stone swords. There will be beds there, because I anticipate people dying over and over. The person who manages to kill the wither will receive the nether star, and a custom made leather armor.

I will host this event Saturday, so please write the time you can join if you are interested. The cords are X 200 Z 140
(P.S. I'm selling shops at my arena for $1,200, contact me if interested)

Reactions: Lynn512

Zhylaw

New Miner
Jan 22, 2013
Cool idea if it works! Figure out a time that's convenient for the majority.Now that spring is here people are more busy but weekly tournaments (although this one would be great monthly) give people something to look forward to etc...a time to meet, a place to meet, something to do, win prizes. Anyone could host these with there own ideas and times for their respective time zones. Admins could do payouts or reimberse hosts'. You guys should really fumble this idea around because we are all more busy.

VasegaardOP

Miner
Apr 28, 2014
Denmark
Ill love to be a part of this! I can all day saturday so that works out fine.:ohman: but are you 100% sure its not gonna destroy anything? im pretty sure when @SuperZachlee3000 and @BionicHavoc1 fought one in SuperCity it destroyed stuff:cry:, not sure if its only terrain it destoys tho.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Perhaps, we can make a bedrock arena to hold the beast and prevent everything from being destroyed (if it does). I think we turned off block destruction for withers though, I'll double check.

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
According to brick, it shouldn't destroy anything.
Last time a wither got loose it destroyed things but I think we have the world now protected from explosions. I will double check the worldguard to make sure its in place. Cool idea man i like it ;)