Uploading files in a convo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When attempting to upload pictures (normally I use the 'Upload a File' button and insert images) I noticed the button is nowhere to be found in conversations. Is this on purpose or am I to stupid to find it? Can you please fix it? :)

When attempting to upload pictures (normally I use the 'Upload a File' button and insert images) I noticed the button is nowhere to be found in conversations. Is this on purpose or am I to stupid to find it? Can you please fix it? :)
When uploading pictures, try dragging pictures into the conversation text box and press full image at the bottom to make it load.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Any reason holding it back from making it enabled?
We have 4 gigs of attachments already, just keeps resources under control and backups smaller. I'd use Imgur and post link to that image there. IMGUR supports a drag/drop interface, and you can hotlink in forum and messages without problems.

We have 4 gigs of attachments already, just keeps resources under control and backups smaller. I'd use Imgur and post link to that image there. IMGUR supports a drag/drop interface, and you can hotlink in forum and messages without problems.
I'll get off my lazy ass and learn to use imgur. All hail free memory space

Status
Not open for further replies.