[TS] Channels Borked

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
First things first, Boosted was kind enough to make a temporary fix. BUT there's a bit of an issue with the 'Misc' section of the TS server.
Currently, the BSM KKK and the Music Scream channels while under the 'Misc' tag cannot be joined. An error "Max Family Reached" is given. Reason: The channel is limited to 0 users. Thankfully, trusted can view the channel information, but not change anything. Here's what I mean.

Under "Max Users" This needs to be changed. Otherwise, no one can join anything under that spacer.

I understand someone was sent in to fix it, but it seems this spacer has gone unfixed, and even after having it brought up before, nothing was done.

I'm not one to complain, but I'd at least like to see that fixed please. ^^ Not all of us want to use up the limited slots, and people like Sush1 and I who have been here since the server's inception, would like to be able to use the channel most familiar to us, if for nothing else than leaving other channels open for others.

Boosted temporarily moved them from under the Misc spacer, to the normal limited channel spacers. But both the Staff Spacer, and the Misc Spacer, are both set the same. Of course, staff not as worried with, since the staff members can join any channel regardless.

@Tercept @fffizzz Pluz herlp

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Will check it out when I get home from work, thanks wolf.

On a side note, do you think a "ticket system" would be beneficial to the site / server? This wouldn't cover the in game ticketing but rather things like this and other support items.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Will check it out when I get home from work, thanks wolf.

On a side note, do you think a "ticket system" would be beneficial to the site / server? This wouldn't cover the in game ticketing but rather things like this and other support items.
I could see that being useful :p

Status
Not open for further replies.