The Maze

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
2015-02-03_23.30.03.png

There's something new on the map for all of you to enjoy! This is the first of more to come! I would also like to take this time to call all builders with survival game ideas! I have a few of my own but a team of one isn't much of a team at all.

I would like to thank @babygirl1275 and @icecosmicuprise for helping me build this and @dwa1275 and @Boosted_FG2 for making the maze playable.

Things you should know before you go to the maze. There is a book with instructions for how to work the maze so make sure you grab one.

Think you had a great maze time? Post what you got here!

Cords for the maze are x 990, y 64, z 39. (it's not that far from /spawn or Super City)

Edit* book says multiply your score by 5, multiply by 10

Last edited:

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
Love new content, even more so your will to want to help out our server. Good job Foose keep up the good work sir.

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
View attachment 9682

There's something new on the map for all of you to enjoy! This is the first of more to come! I would also like to take this time to call all builders with survival game ideas! I have a few of my own but a team of one isn't much of a team at all.

I would like to thank @babygirl1275 and @icecosmicuprise for helping me build this and @dwa1275 and @Boosted_FG2 for making the maze playable.

Things you should know before you go to the maze. There is a book with instructions for how to work the maze so make sure you grab one.

Think you had a great maze time? Post what you got here!

Cords for the maze are x 990, y 64, z 39. (it's not that far from /spawn or Super City)

Edit* book says multiply your score by 5, multiply by 10
Do you always play in that secret setting? Also this weekend I will be hopping on to play, and I have an idea of my own that I will work on soon!

Reactions: Boosted_FG2

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
Do you always play in that secret setting? Also this weekend I will be hopping on to play, and I have an idea of my own that I will work on soon!
It's not a secret setting its a texture pack, so yes I do play with it all the time. I would love to see what you have in mind!

Reactions: Swiftflight

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
It's not a secret setting its a texture pack, so yes I do play with it all the time. I would love to see what you have in mind!
What texture pack, and I may converse with you about it in the near future because of... materials lol.

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
What texture pack, and I may converse with you about it in the near future because of... materials lol.
Its called traditional beauty. it bevels the textures of the blocks. I'm sure it looks funky but it works for me. lol. Materials aye, I have lots of materials so we shall see sir

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
Four any one that would like to help I have 2 idea I'm going to put into effect this weekend and would love some help. Only taking 2 helpers do pm me here or in game if you wanna help