The Grand Republic of Chrysonople

Barretopolis

New Miner
Jul 11, 2013
Friends, Minecrafters, Countrymen, lend me your eyes.
Soon, the end of an age will be upon us. An age fraught with havoc, chaos, and war. A new age will take its place and no longer will the people bow to the will of an oppressive empire. I call for the creation of a new state, unfettered by a nation above it. The new city-state will be a beacon of stability, order, and prosperity: the Republic of Chrysinople, the City of Gold. This town will be based firmly on the ideas of the stability, liberty, and the Republic. It will be Byzantine/Medieval Greek themed and ugly looking buildings will not be tolerated. The city itself will be governed by a Senate, half of whom will be chosen by the Praetorians (the noble class), and half of whom will be elected by the citizenry. The executive wing will be headed by one of the Praetorians, called the Autokrator (the mayor). All citizens will be treated with the respect they are entitled to as citizens of the Republic and their liberties will be preserved, but for everyone outside the Republic, all bets are off. We are looking for skilled builders and tradesmen to join our town. Join early and claim your place among the Praetorians. Long live the Republic!​

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
As Pharaoh of Akhetaten, I can see tension forming between you two...
Perhaps this new world we're about to plunge into won't be so peaceful after all, especially since "for everyone outside the Republic, all bets are off."

Hmm... Time will tell how things pan out.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
As Pharaoh of Akhetaten, I can see tension forming between you two...
Perhaps this new world we're about to plunge into won't be so peaceful after all, especially since "for everyone outside the Republic, all bets are off."

Hmm... Time will tell how things pan out.
I was trying to form some sort of United Nations. If he is going to pull a 1930's Germany on this shit... I think a coalition of nations must be gathered to defeat, postpone, or assimilate him into our world order. Peace must prevail.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
I was trying to form some sort of United Nations. If he is going to pull a 1930's Germany on this shit... I think a coalition of nations must be gathered to defeat, postpone, or assimilate him into our world order. Peace must prevail.
I believe that all cities must have time to span out to see how they act. Give it time.