Thank you.

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
This post isn't supposed to be long... nor is it supposed to be short... But I would like to say that MMC was and will always be my home. It and all of you taught me how to use the internet and how to interact with those on it. Before I was just a snot nosed little shit with no idea what a forum is. Now I am still a shit... but am neither little nor snot nosed... I thought I could make it to the two year mark... but I suppose I will settle with 1 year... and 8 months.

To @Mikemer456 and @fdrandel I would wish to know if you have steam so I may add you two. the same goes for @Boosted_FG2, @mentyson, @roewaid, and @dwa1275.

All of you took me to where I couldn't go, for this I thank you and wish you the best of luck wherever it is you may go... to and fro...

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
This post isn't supposed to be long... nor is it supposed to be short... But I would like to say that MMC was and will always be my home. It and all of you taught me how to use the internet and how to interact with those on it. Before I was just a snot nosed little shit with no idea what a forum is. Now I am still a shit... but am neither little nor snot nosed... I thought I could make it to the two year mark... but I suppose I will settle with 1 year... and 8 months.

To @Mikemer456 and @fdrandel I would wish to know if you have steam so I may add you two. the same goes for @Boosted_FG2, @mentyson, @roewaid, and @dwa1275.

All of you took me to where I couldn't go, for this I thank you and wish you the best of luck wherever it is you may go... to and fro...
Awww bobby ross :( We will still have clash xD