Thank you MMC!

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
So if you didn't already know this is a little late notice but yesterday was my one year anniversary with MMC. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making MMC fun for me! Thank you to the players, thank you to the staff and thank you fffizzz. I really love this server and hope to be able to continue playing for years to come! Here are a few of my great friends that I have known for a while a that I would like to say a few words about

Boosted_FG2: You have always been there for me and have helped me by showing me my what ive done wrong and right. I always have looked up to you whether if I was mod or not. You have also always shown me the right path in game and on ts so thank you for that.

Kobra671: You have been one of my great friends on here for quite a while. You have fucked up sometimes in the past or have frustrated me but in my book your alright ;) We always build stuff together and I hope for us to continue to do that by doing projects or stuff involving the town. Thanks :)

Smoothy1ooo: Last but not least, Smoothy. You were one my first friends in the 1.7 world when I started to become active again. I don't know if you are still out there or where you are because I haven't heard from you in a while but thanks for being my friend. I hope to also see you again in the future if you decide to come back to MMC.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I was gunna say something pissy... but I don't thinj that would be wise... have fun on days of fun.