Spawners in the Adminshop

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Hello I have an idea for another item in the adminshop. I think we should add spawners. But the spawners would be ridiculous prices. The spawners could be only animal mobs such as pigs and sheep. For example a cow spawner for 80,000 in game money. I think it would be nice to add it to the adminshop so just reply what you think. Thank you.

-SuperZachLee3000

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
The world... would be filled with an even more stagnating economy, no one will spend because they will want a magical grinder.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Personally; If, IF spawners were to be sold in an adminshop, this is how I'd do it. Yes, pay for a spawner, and you indeed get said spawner. Though, a mod has to place it for you, as to make sure it's not going to be used as a form of annoyance like a zombie spawner in someone's home who never wanted it there type thing.

Though, that's my idea. I believe each spawner should be sold at about 100k. It makes people save their money, but at the same time, what happens when they buy the spawner? Broke. They have to work their ways up all over again, meaning they will buy items from people, etc. No one, not even Boosted or I have a 'quick' way of making money. It takes time.

kobra671

PickleMan
Donor Level 4
May 26, 2013
The world... would be filled with an even more stagnating economy, no one will spend because they will want a magical grinder.
Swift...Its not like anyones gonna be able to afford it except for boost.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
You got a point Swift, but what are people buying? It's not like much is going on anyways. Plus it gives players something to work towards and bring players in.

bingbong2715

Town Designer
Dec 10, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Having spawners cost 50k+ sounds totally unnecessary. Who would actually want to save up that much just for one block that'll give you infinite access to cows. If we did this I can't see the prices on spawners costing nearly that much

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Personally; If, IF spawners were to be sold in an adminshop, this is how I'd do it. Yes, pay for a spawner, and you indeed get said spawner. Though, a mod has to place it for you, as to make sure it's not going to be used as a form of annoyance like a zombie spawner in someone's home who never wanted it there type thing.

Though, that's my idea. I believe each spawner should be sold at about 100k. It makes people save their money, but at the same time, what happens when they buy the spawner? Broke. They have to work their ways up all over again, meaning they will buy items from people, etc. No one, not even Boosted or I have a 'quick' way of making money. It takes time.
Just a fixture here since I completely overstated prices and added one too many zero's, I meant 10k. 10k is still a rather large sum of money that people can work towards. Spawners really don't do all that much other than assist with enchanting, and give us some useful items. People like me would love a skeleton spawner simply for bones. I'd spend 10k if I had it to get that. Plus... I'm insane, but I can also see some rather...Fun... Uses for spawners. It'd give people a legitimate chance to make a dungeon where mobs can spawn through spawners and try to kill the person. Sounds perfect for a dungeon lurker like me.