Spawners be gone

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
I did take out the spawners because I found users afking at those spawners and when I went over there there was 50 + pigs standing there. That's not what the spawners were intended for. People are trying to stock up on full inventorys of meat before the next server. I was never a fan of those spawners being there anyway.

Its just like free dirt free cobblestone or free food it's just another item the users don't have to work for. It pulls away from the vanilla style.

We will discuss putting them back on the next map. Or trying to find a happy medium with it

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
I did take out the spawners because I found users afking at those spawners and when I went over there there was 50 + pigs standing there. That's not what the spawners were intended for. People are trying to stock up on full inventorys of meat before the next server. I was never a fan of those spawners being there anyway.

Its just like free dirt free cobblestone or free food it's just another item the users don't have to work for. It pulls away from the vanilla style.

We will discuss putting them back on the next map. Or trying to find a happy medium with it
My vote is for not having them. Breed some damn animals!

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
I agree, this takes away from needing to make ur own farming area for food, leather, feathers and so on. Will discuss with the staff team about it and make a decision on it.

Isn't there a posibility to only let those Spawners spawn like 4 a min or something.
Or make the area only accessible to newbies