Several accounts of 'XXX fell out of the world' at Swiftflight's portal.

Alright, so for some time people have been falling out of the world when going from the nether to the overworld while taking swiftflight's portal.

I know of MrVasegaard who, after the first time, went back to see if it happened again, which it did.

I also fell through, because I forgot it was his portal that was bugged and now I lost my stuff.
I would like to get the items back.
I think you guys can see which items I had with me, but here's what I can remember(what I think the stats were) and what I care about.
Pickaxes: 1 Silk Touch with Unbr III and Eff IV and another pickaxe with Unbr III and Eff IV.
Sword: Im not sure about the stats, but I think it was Knockback II, Unbr III and Sharpness IV.
Helmet: Respiration III and idk what else.
Chestplate: Fire Prot IV, Unbr III and something else.
Boots: Depth Strider III, Protection IV, Unbr III.
If you're saying my items had different enchantments, I guess my memory is bad and I apologize.

PS: Leggins were made from unenchanted iron, so idc.

I was about to repair my pickaxes (they were about to break) and am willing to pay the price as stated in the magic shop at spawn (225 each) For my armor, Im not sure how far gone they were, my guess is in orange and I'd pay 225ea as well to get those back if neccesary