[Server] DDOS attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
So, this happened [And as of this post, still is.

Okay, so this IS still happening. I'm not too overly worried, but yea...it filled the chat a good 4-5 times over, and brought the chat to a .5 second delay. All n' all...Not bad at all.
@fffizzz @Tercept

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
"HOLD MEN, HOOOOLD!" - Xoloz
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" - Xoloz
-[Nardo] has gone offline.
"WE'VE LOST NARDO! NOOOO!" - Xoloz

Sir. first off that wasnt a ddos i was trying to get money but 1.8 is to cancer infested to let my bots join and was being autistic so server admins please look into this so i can get 300 people on and give my self 150000$ thanks

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Sir. first off that wasnt a ddos i was trying to get money but 1.8 is to cancer infested to let my bots join and was being autistic so server admins please look into this so i can get 300 people on and give my self 150000$ thanks
I don't know if you're purposefully posting idiotic nonsense..But that's not 1.8. That's our server settings. To prevent that, and you realize..Admitting to this is rather idiotic as well.

well
I don't know if you're purposefully posting idiotic nonsense..But that's not 1.8. That's our server settings. To prevent that, and you realize..Admitting to this is rather idiotic as well.
Actually i don't know what you're talking about the server is running 1.8, and the point i was trying to get across was that i can't bot a 1.8 server since i don't have the protocol to this version of minecraft server, and what do you mean by settings kid, do you mean plugin

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
well

Actually i don't know what you're talking about the server is running 1.8, and the point i was trying to get across was that i can't bot a 1.8 server since i don't have the protocol to this version of minecraft server, and what do you mean by settings kid, do you mean plugin
Let me word this better. 1.8 isn't causing your bots to fail. It's the server itself. Secondly, I'd suggest stopping. :p No reason to cheat the game when making money is so easy.

Also, if you really need to bot in money, it's kinda saddening. Trying to ruin the economy smart guy?

Let me word this better. 1.8 isn't causing your bots to fail. It's the server itself. Secondly, I'd suggest stopping. :p No reason to cheat the game when making money is so easy.

Also, if you really need to bot in money, it's kinda saddening. Trying to ruin the economy smart guy?
yes 1.8 is the main reason why my bots failed. i just told you that i don't have the correct protocol to run on my bots to be able to bot a 1.8 server

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
yes 1.8 is the main reason why my bots failed. i just told you that i don't have the correct protocol to run on my bots to be able to bot a 1.8 server
Either way, why even bother? You realize that's just exploiting, and that's simply going to get you banned, and probably proxied from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.