/rankup

So after I had acquired over 4200 coins I tried to rank up but I am hit with the "you are not allowed to rank up". I currently have somewhere around 6800 coins and confused as to why I can't rank. Is it possible that the coins you get from donating aren't a loud to be used toward ranking? Any advice would be help full

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
It was because they donated. Stupid plugin isn't working right. If a player is part of a group that does not have a /rankup then they can no longer rankup. Dev is not answering my questions.

So after I had acquired over 4200 coins I tried to rank up but I am hit with the "you are not allowed to rank up". I currently have somewhere around 6800 coins and confused as to why I can't rank. Is it possible that the coins you get from donating aren't a loud to be used toward ranking? Any advice would be help full
Something must be going on because I just donated and now I can't chat, or open chest, craft items. It says I was moderated then banned. I can log on just not type in global or /help it says I have no permissions in chat or anywhere. However I did receive the money after I donated so that part is okay. I reset and restarted nothing. Just waiting to play. :(

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Something must be going on because I just donated and now I can't chat, or open chest, craft items. It says I was moderated then banned. I can log on just not type in global or /help it says I have no permissions in chat or anywhere. However I did receive the money after I donated so that part is okay. I reset and restarted nothing. Just waiting to play. :(
Just posting as this was fixed earlier. :)