Precious Stones Snitches and Grief Reverts Tutorial

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
"he was getting the cold shoulder" "me and him are in this town" "err I mean Village"

Lolol

Ath

Miner
Feb 6, 2013
"he was getting the cold shoulder" "me and him are in this town" "err I mean Village"

Lolol
Lol, was trying not to get off topic, and by cold shoulder I meant from what peng said, he was just being ignored and stuff. Idk if its true, just said it.

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
The video is private it says :(

I was looking for some tutorial videos for setting up a plot for rent. Anyone has Tercepts vids or another video/instruction for me?

Angelskiss2007

New Miner
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL
Hey guys, quick follow up question. So this protection doesn't actually protect our things? Someone can still come in and open our chests? Why not have a lock mod? Has this been improved upon since being implemented? (This wasn't here the first time I was playing on this server, so checking to see what's what.)

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Hey guys, quick follow up question. So this protection doesn't actually protect our things? Someone can still come in and open our chests? Why not have a lock mod? Has this been improved upon since being implemented? (This wasn't here the first time I was playing on this server, so checking to see what's what.)
Precious Stones protects your chests. Towny also protects your chests unless you change permissions for plots you own or you lose ownership of the plot.

Few exceptions to towny though: The Mayor/Owners and assistants can open your chests. However if they steal from you, call a mod as it is exploiting their power as a mayor. Use PS Snitches in your property to keep tabs on who comes and goes. Mods/Admins may also have permission in any protection field because of our responsibilities.

With these protections, there is no need for a lock plugin.

Reactions: Rio_fickle

Angelskiss2007

New Miner
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL
Oh, okay. Thanks! And I was talking with someone online the other day, mentioning that gold/diamond blocks can be stacked to increase their protection radius? Is there an outline somewhere of what each block allows for protection? For me, I want to protect an 85x85 block area.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Oh, okay. Thanks! And I was talking with someone online the other day, mentioning that gold/diamond blocks can be stacked to increase their protection radius? Is there an outline somewhere of what each block allows for protection? For me, I want to protect an 85x85 block area.
@steven_saus made a video about that.

Go into drawing mode with the current block that is already placed. Then shift place the new block onto the old block. Draw your field. Close drawing mode. That's the gist of it.