Players Inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Hello I have been noticing lately that the amount of players and staff has been decreasing. I feel that there should be more staff on because of players griefing, xraying and doing bad stuff in general. I've heard that you guys have been playing feed the beast too. I am not trying to be rude and say get off there and play on the survival server I am just saying that we need to advertise more or something and have more staff online.
So I hope we can find a way to get more players online like advertising and stuff because the most I see is 10 players at the max.

- SuperZachLee3000

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
We have no formal feed the beast server for it was removed a while ago. We are currently trying to find a way to "enhance" the server to bring in more people, we have a thread if you so wish to participate. as for the mods, I can only speak for myself, I have been swamped with homework and such other work lately.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
MMC Does not have a FTB server. The FTB server players are playing on is in no way associated with MMC

diediedie765

FTB Janitor
Donor Level 2
Dec 13, 2012
Uranus
Err, I think you'll find that we do have one. Fffizzz does own it. Doesn't he? I was told he does.

PepPep

ColdAsIce
Dec 25, 2012
Mississippi
Advertising costs money.
Money comes from donators.
No donations no extra perks for the server.
The mmc ftb was shit down around thanksgiving.

PepPep

ColdAsIce
Dec 25, 2012
Mississippi
I stepped down. No reason to be a mod when I can't get on.
There's not much of a difference. Other then can't tp places.

PepPep

ColdAsIce
Dec 25, 2012
Mississippi
Yep. Here I. Fort Gordon till may. Then I'll be trying to get in the next state trooper academy prolly for Alabama. Maybe Mississippi. Not sure. Which ever pays more.

diediedie765

FTB Janitor
Donor Level 2
Dec 13, 2012
Uranus
Oh, well, my mistake. But I heard you were making the website, so that's probably something.
The migration of the vet players and, therefore, some of the mods can be attributed to stagnation. Minecraft, like all games, does not hold up to years of non-stop play. We need to take breaks. We sometimes stop altogether. FTB at least adds more stuff to do, but you get bored of that too. These things happen. Frankly, retention of any single player for a handful of years is still damn impressive.

My main concern, though, is why this thread was made. Fffizzz made a thread where you could voice opinions about improving the server. Some capitol suggestions there already, I think.

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Me and a few other staff members have been playing FTB yes, Which is just something we're doing for fun. Aside from the normal survival server, and mod duties. I assure you amount of players is something we are all worrying about. I agree with diedie, this post doesn't really get across much :p Feel free to voice your opinion on how we can change the fact that there are very few players :/

I appreciate your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.