No monsters spawning

adscomics

Miner
Dec 13, 2012
I've been walking around in pve, and nearly no monsters are spawning, I walked for about 2 km and found only 1 zombie along the way.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
well I logged in today, it seems that mob spawning is back to normal now, do you know if you, fizz, or howard did anything?
Apparently bukkit added some options to bukkit.yml and had monster spawn set to 25? lol Would have been nice if this was announced with the changes, sadly it was not.

Gerrit8500

Town Designer
Dec 11, 2012
Belgium
Apparently bukkit added some options to bukkit.yml and had monster spawn set to 25? lol Would have been nice if this was announced with the changes, sadly it was not.
yes well setting it to 500 may have been too much, everyone is lagging like crazy and mob spawn is out of control.

fffizz rember the old surival map where it was a safety haven and then when you went outside there was alot of mountains that had large under caves where you would walk thru to get around while fighting mobs... that would solve the problem with all who just whore items and dont use them... hence fix econ by having a need to use armor more often and tools.. plus towns can adapt to the better areas....

rtminiman

Miner
Dec 10, 2012
What does it mean by monster spawn set to 25?