New Kalopsian Conglomeration

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Welcome friends,
We will be starting off into a new world soon, a world which needs stability, a place to adventure and to build, to laugh, to enjoy ones time. This past world which the Taurostenian Empire, and the punitive Coalition tore up with their feeble attempts to bring order by conquest and deception, is no more. We are the ones who must rise from the ashes of this past year, this turbulent summer of EULA, and Bukkit, of Microsoft and Mojang. We must be the ones to rise and create this peace. I remember back to a time, and I am sure you all have a time... where you thought "Just how amazing can this town be?" Mine was standing at Deepforges entrance, building my embassy there. I said the same thing about the beginning of New Rook, and of Kalopsia. For these three towns were indeed the best of the 1.6 world, but these towns indeed did not have something the 1.7 towns had. And this was simple war. War was what consumed the 1.7 world. 1.7, which came about in a rather confusing way with the introduction of an item based currency and precious stones had most people confused. People built small towns and cities. Than the reintroduction of towny and a non item based currency brought forth those who sought to become great leader and warlords, fighting for power, through conquest. Tearing friend apart from friend and plunging the world into instability. The apocalypse which wiped our inventories and bank accounts brought forth the news of a reset. With this news I ask of thee, which of you shall join me in creating a new nation, a new world, a new future, in this 1.8 world?

There will be a post in the future describing the makeup of the town.

Edit: How about we form a nation, with all the towns, a conglomeration of towns striving to keep the world peaceful and safe.
@roewaid @mentyson @ynefpavlov @Legoguy @_Ifrit_ @Xoloz @VasegaardOP

Last edited:
Reactions: ynefpavlov

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Isn't this the second or third New Kalopsia?

I mean, I was a mod when I helped set up the original "Kalopsia".

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
As Pharaoh of Akhetaten, I must respectively decline. Though an alliance of sorts might be discussed in the near future.

-Xoloz

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I have edited the post, this post now represents the proposal of a nation, a conglomeration of towns dedicated to keeping peace in the world.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
Oh I see. I think it might be a bit too early to decide on Nations at this point, but I will be sure to keep the option open to discussion later down the road when more towns become established.

-Xoloz

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Thank you kind and omnipotent Ra Xoloz, bearer of the eye of horus and rightful god ruler of Akhetaten.

-Mage Swift

Reactions: Xoloz

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
@Xoloz I don't like it that you try using my identity. I am Egyptian and my name is Roewaid Alnawawy. So I am the RA as you can see. It is just the short version of my names.

Reactions: Swiftflight

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
@Xoloz I don't like it that you try using my identity. I am Egyptian and my name is Roewaid Alnawawy. So I am the RA as you can see. It is just the short version of my names.
The fact that you consider yourself to be Ra is outlandish. As Pharaoh of Akhetaten, Ra is one of our many deities. RA is merely an acronym for your name.

-Xoloz

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
I am humbled however, by your cleverness and wit!

Welcome friends,
We will be starting off into a new world soon, a world which needs stability, a place to adventure and to build, to laugh, to enjoy ones time. This past world which the Taurostenian Empire, and the punitive Coalition tore up with their feeble attempts to bring order by conquest and deception, is no more. We are the ones who must rise from the ashes of this past year, this turbulent summer of EULA, and Bukkit, of Microsoft and Mojang. We must be the ones to rise and create this peace. I remember back to a time, and I am sure you all have a time... where you thought "Just how amazing can this town be?" Mine was standing at Deepforges entrance, building my embassy there. I said the same thing about the beginning of New Rook, and of Kalopsia. For these three towns were indeed the best of the 1.6 world, but these towns indeed did not have something the 1.7 towns had. And this was simple war. War was what consumed the 1.7 world. 1.7, which came about in a rather confusing way with the introduction of an item based currency and precious stones had most people confused. People built small towns and cities. Than the reintroduction of towny and a non item based currency brought forth those who sought to become great leader and warlords, fighting for power, through conquest. Tearing friend apart from friend and plunging the world into instability. The apocalypse which wiped our inventories and bank accounts brought forth the news of a reset. With this news I ask of thee, which of you shall join me in creating a new nation, a new world, a new future, in this 1.8 world?

There will be a post in the future describing the makeup of the town.

Edit: How about we form a nation, with all the towns, a conglomeration of towns striving to keep the world peaceful and safe.
@roewaid @mentyson @ynefpavlov @Legoguy @_Ifrit_ @Xoloz @VasegaardOP
Also Swift, do you think that perhaps we would be too powerful as a nation, dictating what we believe is "peace?" This is the main reason why I believe it to be wise to wait on forming nations until towns become more established, and to see certain hostilities between towns and their respective leaders.

Time will tell my friend,

-Xoloz