Name change

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
As some of you have noticed, you are now able to change your minecraft name, you can once every 30 days, But if you decide to change your name please consider this, you will loose all your items in your inventory, you will be blocked from your own ps, you will not be part of a town, you will not have your money, your character will be new to mmc, and you will start as a new player, so if your not interested in loosing your mcmmo rank, or anything, don't do it, but if you don't have a problem with that, then enjoy

PepPep

ColdAsIce
Dec 25, 2012
Mississippi
Key note, if you feel the need to change your name.
1st be in game before you do it, either add your new in game name to your ps field, or delete you ps field, and re add it when you relog.
2nd if you're in a town or own a town be sure you can get someone to re add yiu when you do this.
3rd money, if you want to keep your money find someone you trust to give money to, if you can not find someone contact a mod, I will gladly do this for you. BUT if you change your name before you pass your money up it will be lost, and there will be no proof of how much money you had own, because the original player never exsited.
Blue mod+ sticky this thread.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Key note, if you feel the need to change your name.
1st be in game before you do it, either add your new in game name to your ps field, or delete you ps field, and re add it when you relog.
2nd if you're in a town or own a town be sure you can get someone to re add yiu when you do this.
3rd money, if you want to keep your money find someone you trust to give money to, if you can not find someone contact a mod, I will gladly do this for you. BUT if you change your name before you pass your money up it will be lost, and there will be no proof of how much money you had own, because the original player never exsited.
Blue mod+ sticky this thread.
Good notes Peppy.

In addition: Make sure to store your inventories! As Dwa mentioned above, you WILL be a new player to MMC according to plugins! Make sure to store everything, otherwise we WILL NOT be able to recover it. Enderchest, inventory, EVERYTHING needs to be stored.

As a note for donators: Please contact a mod / admin in order to get your donation status back! You may be required to provide Proof of Purchase! [This I'm not sure of.]

As for ranks: Well..I don't know really, but that I think you can earn back yourself. [Mod can confirm / deny this one.]

Legoguy

Miner
Jul 7, 2013
Umm doesnt it only change your name not your player id? Im not sure of thats true but thats what ive heard

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Minecraft changed to UUID's quite a while ago to give devs time to fix thier plugins. For the most part, everything should be ok, but there IS a chance that "something" might not carry over with the name change.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Minecraft changed to UUID's quite a while ago to give devs time to fix thier plugins. For the most part, everything should be ok, but there IS a chance that "something" might not carry over with the name change.
Lol nope. I tested this already. I lost my money (tried to update Fe, tip don't do that), any PS fields I had, and shop signs don't work on UUID.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Damn you lazy plugin devs! Most the good ones quit due to the shit with wolf a while back.

Bringonumber1

New Miner
Jan 12, 2015
I lost all of my mcmmo power levels. Is there a way i can get those back? I changed my name as soon as the update came out and wasn't aware of the shit storm that would brew. Pls help

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I lost all of my mcmmo power levels. Is there a way i can get those back? I changed my name as soon as the update came out and wasn't aware of the shit storm that would brew. Pls help
Start a thread in the support forum. Don't forget to include your old name as well as your current name.