My first and last Introduction on MMC

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Hello boys and girls, gather 'round for a tale of mundane proportions.

My name is KC, more commonly know as sush1jed1, Slushie, Faust, Azrael, etc etc etc...

Starting in my humble beginnings of Minecraft in the early parts of 2011, I was an admin/co-owner of a few "classic" minecraft servers. I proudly served the public, offering a safe haven for many of the most creative players I knew. Sadly, this time was short lived, the true server owner and myself soon were flooded with call regarding children who had made unsanctioned donations using their parents bank accounts. After refunding these individuals who had scolded us with such vivid vocabulary, we were left with no choice but to close down our servers. Shortly thereafter my friend blamed me for the closure of the servers and shut me out.

END ACT I

Somewhere further into my experiences, another close friend offered me a premium account and the opportunity to play on a privately hosted "Beta 1.6.4" server. THUS BEGAN MY VENTURES AS SUSH1JED1! As I blundered my way though the massive improvement of features, I found myself craving more. My close friend and myself decided to try a random IP, with intentions of finding a new server where we would meet new people.

END ACT II

And that kiddos is how I came across MMC. In it's wee days of joy, prosperity, and 1.7-ness, it was entirely whitelisted, with the exception of "Noobworld", which to this day, I still despise. Living the glass cannon lifestyle I was at the time, I came up with a fake name and age, created an app and was, surprisingly, accepted on the server as a full on member.

As I progressed though the ranks of the impatient and immoral, I eventually found myself kissing up to the the mods. Sadly, I was never noticed, until a certain mod whom at the time was know mainly for his smile, brows, law suits, and grilled cheese actually called me by my name. Further developing my bonds with the staff I earned the prefix I yearned for, [V].

END ACT III

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Alright, after a a few months of sobering up, time to finish this.

So, from the glorious position of being considered important I was then randomly promoted to trail mod.

From there I was promoted to Blue mod.

Well, it's true, I DID do some things I do regret, but, hey, could you blame me?
Hormonal, heart-broken, and suffering from a serious hangover, I left MMC, banning myself just as a preventive measure.

And then, I came back, albeit pissed off and hyper-aggressive.
I was promoted back to my position as mod, genuinely disgusted by the thought of actually playing I ran around invisible following players.
This was short lived as I soon switched over to the un-official MMCFTB.

Yep, I screwed up again, not once, nor twice, three times.

Quantum Generators, B-B-B-B-B-B-BEDROCK?!?!, and just about an entire maps worth of shielding.

What's that you say? Why am I still here? Well to you good sir, my answer is this, I may not be trustworthy, but, I am a genuinely cool guy. ;D

So, there you have it, me.

Nowadays I can be found, well, nowhere. But passively, find me on steam, you know people who know me, or talk to me on TS. >;D

Underwhelmed by the second part?

Well then, ask me for the un-edited version if you dare. It's trimmed for your safety. ;D

Last edited:

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
ahaha I still remember that day you made that shield taller the the block height limit and the server went crazy.. Sorry if I ever bashed you for some of your mistakes, I for sure wouldn't let that change the fact I think you're an awesome mutha fucka. Always was interested in your position as chef and how things were going in Oregon. Keep in touch susha<3

EDIT: can't forget those times we played halo 4 and you were the boltshot madman and I was the assassination master. Good times man

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Require unedited part.

Make this guys an admin.
2MADMIN4U

I'll put it up once I recover the hard drive from my desktop.

I went impromptu while waiting for 2.3K to accumulate in my pockets while doing laundry.

It works that way right?

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
ahaha I still remember that day you made that shield taller the the block height limit and the server went crazy.. Sorry if I ever bashed you for some of your mistakes, I for sure wouldn't let that change the fact I think you're an awesome mutha fucka. Always was interested in your position as chef and how things were going in Oregon. Keep in touch susha<3

EDIT: can't forget those times we played halo 4 and you were the boltshot madman and I was the assassination master. Good times man
Proudly killing servers old skool since 1999. ./format C:
ill bash yur mum rl gud
Fun Fact: in high school people called me Ba-Mofo, still rings true.
Chef is a strong word, I'm no chef, just a roundsman of the kitchen.
Oregon, or at least where I am is just desert mixed with patches of juniper and pine. Fuck green yo.
I'm not leaving, just finishing my story.

Plus, Destiny or H5: Guardians, be dere or be ²

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Dis guy. :p Sush1, your always gunna hold that special place in my heart...The Wolf's Heart heart?.... I'm terrible, I know.

Anyways, R.I.P your computer meng. May it one day rise back from the ashes as a majestic phoenix instead of a glorified potato

Man...That's a leap... Glorified Potato to a majestic fucking phoenix. That'll be the day.

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Dis guy. :p Sush1, your always gunna hold that special place in my heart...The Wolf's Heart heart?.... I'm terrible, I know.

Anyways, R.I.P your computer meng. May it one day rise back from the ashes as a majestic phoenix instead of a glorified potato

Man...That's a leap... Glorified Potato to a majestic fucking phoenix. That'll be the day.
September, be prepared to see the leap from burnt potato chip to...

OVERGLORIFIED POTATO

With a Titan Black

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
This isn't a gif... whadda matta with you! I wanna be paid 18.99 $ in euros... which means... you hafta round son... gimmie dat €