Mcmmo power levels gone

Bringonumber1

New Miner
Jan 12, 2015
So i decide i would change my name when the update came out on minecraft forums. All i wanted to do was make my name shorter, but instead i lost my power levels in mcmmo. Is there anything that can be done about this? I would really appreciate the help. I changed my name from bringonumber1 to Bring

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
Ok, here is my only issue, as you changed your name the name the was assigned for that mcmmo was deleted as the player does not exist anymore, so I would not be able to get you the exact mcmmo ranks you had, as I mentioned in my post from the 4th, you start as a new player with mcmmo, I would have to leave this up to tercept or fffizzz as they may be able to look into it farther, they may be able to see what ranks you had with the other name, but if they cant, there is not a lot we can do for mcmmo ranks on this

Bringonumber1

New Miner
Jan 12, 2015
Ok, here is my only issue, as you changed your name the name the was assigned for that mcmmo was deleted as the player does not exist anymore, so I would not be able to get you the exact mcmmo ranks you had, as I mentioned in my post from the 4th, you start as a new player with mcmmo, I would have to leave this up to tercept or fffizzz as they may be able to look into it farther, they may be able to see what ranks you had with the other name, but if they cant, there is not a lot we can do for mcmmo ranks on this

Bringonumber1

New Miner
Jan 12, 2015
So there is hope! my power ranking was quite large and i don't want to work back up to that. I would love if fffizzz or tercept can look into it

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
So there is hope! my power ranking was quite large and i don't want to work back up to that. I would love if fffizzz or tercept can look into it
Here are the problems.

We can't look farther than the vets as everything is pulled from a database. If it doesnt exist it doesnt exist.

If we manually set your ranks back you will no longer appear in the ladders meaning no other players will be able to look you up and your ranks wont be competitive.