Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should Vote

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
I think that players should have their own voting forum because other players have good ideas. I also think it would help the server to get other peoples ideas than the staff. I respect all staff but I just think that players should have a role in choosing. Also here is a pole to if you think there should be a voting forum for players. Thanks.

-SuperZachLee3000

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In choosing what? We have implemented many suggestions from the users. Most of the time we change something (for the better) and announce it and users then complain that we didn't do X instead. You should have suggested X then.

I don't understand what you mean by voting.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Ok, maybe I worded that wrong. I meant like there should be a forum just for players to vote for things that should be done. Like someone could vote for a map reset or something.

Osric_Orcblood

Templar
Dec 10, 2012
Spotsylvania, VA
This won't work, mostly because a lot of the playerbase may have a forum account, but not use it. Thus a lot of the suggestions will not have the input needed other than a group of friends that may find something to be right/wanted on the server and vote for it (Thus gaining the majority for it to be added) then when it's implemented those ingame would be upset.

TL;DR Bad idea.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
We do have a suggestions forum. The problem is that most ideas are garbage not good, require client mods, or appeal to THAT user for selfish reasons. You have to think on a large scale and take many things into consideration..
ie: Balance
P2W
Will is cause lag?
Will is cause drama?

Most suggestions require plugins that simply don't exist. It's real easy to say, you should do this, this, and that, but the reality is, that unless a plugin exists that does this, we can't make it happen. We lack a development team to make plugins.

Sad, but true unfortunately.

Last edited:

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I think what super is really trying to get across is that he believes the community of members should be called upon more often to decide what they want... I think... I could be wrong... is this what you meant super?

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
I only voted yes on this because the admins already let the users vote - i.e. the choice over the PvP subject.

You make it sound as though they don't have the users in mind, but I know for a fact that they do.

Like others have said, use the suggestion forum. Also, Fizz's post sums it up nicely.

-Xoloz

Reactions: Tercept

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Ok, this is a rewrite of my post. Players should be able to vote for the items at the admin shop. For example prices/items ect. Sorry wasn't thinking strait, but that is what I meant.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
I think what super is really trying to get across is that he believes the community of members should be called upon more often to decide what they want... I think... I could be wrong... is this what you meant super?
Yes that is mostly what I was saying, but the adminshop/economy is a big part of it.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Vote? Make a suggestion thread with your suggestions for the economy.

Be careful, things that are easy to grind and sell = fast cheap cash. Makes it worthless, admins in turn raise prices in towny.
Be careful of inflation.

Epic_Ninja66

Conquistador
Dec 10, 2012
Ascension
Epic for adman 2k14

#adman #change #freedom #yeswecan #thelegendneverdies #victory #americaforamericans #nocommies #downwithtarous

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
actually, just give me the server
Sure, you can start by paying next months bills at around $140. Once that payment is complete we will make the server in your name.

You also need to pay a $250 setup fee. I don't know about kelso but I charge $47 a hour as consultation, 4 hours minimum, anything over 6 hours is double. I'm imagining due to Kelso's experience and time he would charge around 70ish...

We also would require that all of our work to be separated from the server (along with the worlds). The worlds will be hosted separately for download for the players. The plugins, configurations and other personalized items will either be deleted or archived onto our personal machines.

I'm counting this post as consultation, so I would also like my check if you click the "Agree" button on this post within 3 business days. As soon as you agree this comment becomes a legal binding agreement. Any attempt to leave this agreement can result in a lawsuit unless you pay a cutoff fee of $1000, along with our consultation fees, you will also have to pay for any lawyers involved and any taxes.

kobra671

PickleMan
Donor Level 4
May 26, 2013
#tagsforlikes #like #MMC #vote #SuperZachLee3000 #Kobraisawesome #:p