Hello MMC

Winafreeze

New Miner
Apr 12, 2013
My name name is Freeze (IGN: winafreeze); I am 25 and work for a fortune 500 company. This is what my fiance and I do in our free time along with some IRL friends of ours. I was a mod on a previous server for a long time, until the owner decided to stop hosting, and I was really unable to take over; so I basically quit the game. Recently I came back, found a server and the amount of grief going on was just disheartening, so I found MMC. Joined the day of the reset, about 2 hours before, so I waited and here I am.

My friends and lady are here too; and we look forward to being a part of the community.

Anything else, I guess just ask :)

Reactions: lk16

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Welcome, we hope you'll enjoy it here. We try our best to have a fair community and staff. We try to be fair in all ways, and we also try to keep the BS to a minimum.

Happy Mining!

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Our server sees some grief. Our mods can easily revert any grief in the PvE (main) world and creative. We wont revert grief in the wilderness.

If you come across any grief please just use /modreq or let a mod know in game. I hate losing players because they dont know grief is easily reversed on our server.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Just want to clarify since you're new. The willderness that tercept speaks of is a seperate pvp world, linked by portals at spawn.