Hello Everyone (New Server)

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
Hello everyone,

Its been some time from my last post. As some of you may know, myself and Boosted_FG2 have Started a server to continue on from MMC, With most of the same friends you have come to know and many new player's, we have got the server just about to 100%, and it is ready to join as some of you have already.

Its Simply Survival.com

Our server

Its Simply Survival.com

address: mc.itssimplysurvival.com

Our Website

www.itssimplysurvival.com

Please take the time to sing up at the website, as we offer a point system by taking part within the website to buy in game items rather then donate if you cant donate.

This is just the start, we have Many, Many plans for Its Simply Survival and hope New and Old player will enjoy.

I have moved the Raffle over to the new server and extended the drawing till next month, as some of you have asked about it.

so with this being said, I will continue to look over the MMC forums and help here when I can, and I hope to see you all on the new server,

thank you everyone for the great time's on MMC
2015-03-30_21.48.06.png

Last edited:

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
I'm sorry swift, I had to think about what I was going to do with it far a few day's, I could of ran, but I'm not that kind of person...and I would love for some more players to have a shot at it as well

Reactions: Swiftflight

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Another month of waiting won't be a big deal. I've waited this long. Another month will only make me stronger.