Goodbye

lolnubs7

New Miner
Dec 10, 2012
Minecraft has gotten boring, I quit for a good 6 months, came back for about 2, tried to get into it again. Just didn't work out, so i'm leaving MMC and Minecraft in general. I'll miss everybody I've met in my time on MMC, and I wish the server best of luck.

lolnubs7

New Miner
Dec 10, 2012
EDIT: If you wish to stay in contact with me, or play a game with me, I have a ps3, and when I get a job will be getting a PS4, My PSN: SHocK_Eagle, send me a request then a message saying MMC, I usally play GTA V online on that account, but will occasionally play BO2, and if you're wierd and want to play MW3 add regretlife. :)

lolnubs7

New Miner
Dec 10, 2012
I don't have a steam, my PC is crap, when I get a better computer, I will be playing more PC related games, i'll tell you my steam name when I get one though :]

unicron

Town Designer
Jan 15, 2013
Minecraft has gotten boring, I quit for a good 6 months, came back for about 2, tried to get into it again. Just didn't work out, so i'm leaving MMC and Minecraft in general. I'll miss everybody I've met in my time on MMC, and I wish the server best of luck.
Cya man