Faces of MyMinecraft

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, English is my 3rd language. I spend lots of time inside reading and on the internet, so naturally my written english is top notch.

However, as I use the language maybe twice a year in actual conversations, pronunciations and such seem to lack the same degree of quality.

Btw, didn't everyone already know I was Asian?
I figured you were; but I wasn't going to mention anything since I still sometimes have a hard time noticing different traits.

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York, United States
A nice picture of Babyface McGee over here after a long day of helping my buddy move.

(PS: I hope my sunburn isn't visible anymore, it was really noticeable last week.)
(PPS: My glasses are crooked whatever I was tired.)
(PPPS: I don't look 16, closer to 6, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face :[. )

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
A nice picture of Babyface McGee over here after a long day of helping my buddy move.

(PS: I hope my sunburn isn't visible anymore, it was really noticeable last week.)
(PPPS: I don't look 16, closer to 6, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face :[. )
You don't look Italian.

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
What's hilarious to me is that the "DJ" isn't actually doing shit, seeing as how the decks arn't even powered on. :)
I do agree it does look a lot like he isn't doing anything but I assure you all artists I listened to that night were actually mixing, I was front row the whole time and I was watching how they chopped up the tunes. Kinda weird how there is no lighting on the picture tho

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com

Eh I'm only 17 apparently look older. People can't tell much from your face :p