Earliest Memory of MMC?

MrTatish1

Tatish / Tate
Donor Level 2
Dec 16, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Hey everyone!

To those of you that remember/know me, yes, I am back to MMC for good! (With a little help from @PepPep )

But anyway, I thought that it would be cool for everyone to share their earliest memory of MMC. Keeping in mind that this isn't a competition of who's been playing on the server the longest! :p

My memory would have to be joining the server back in late 2012, and feeling welcomed into a town, which unfortunately I don't remember the name of, and trying to build the best house which I ended up spending days on...

I look forward to reading all your memories below, and seeing your faces around MMC! :X3:

Mikemer456

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
Mine was probably wandering away from spawn town and finding Camelot and purchasing a plot. Late 2011. My only source of income was chopping wood for satanicnite. lol

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Man...My earliest memory that was a community thing was when I first actually started chatting on the server, and after befriending Howard [Rest his MMC soul] he decided to give me VIP upon that day. Beta 1.8, oh the glorious times. However, I've been around for some time before that :p

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
For me it was coming here together with Dylanhebuilder, mentyson, ynefpavlov and jeronimo. We played on a server that stopped and came to mmc together to start a town. But like 2 weeks after we joined there was a reset and our water town was gone again.
Then we started Kingslanding on the next world. I think it was the best looking town of that world.
I miss that world. Working together with orjis his Valhalla.

Reactions: MrTatish1

PepPep

ColdAsIce
Dec 25, 2012
Mississippi
And my earliest memory is.
I joined the server didn't really type in chat.
Ran past spawn sp I could build. Well I ran out of food, and it was night.
lol well I remember almost dieing when @rancorwizz saved me and took me to the town gave me everything I needed.
I was just about to quit to. Lol

Hestehaven

Builder
Dec 24, 2012
Denmark
Mine was probably wandering away from spawn town and finding Camelot and purchasing a plot. Late 2011. My only source of income was chopping wood for satanicnite. lol
Those days were wild and crazy mike! :p

My first memory of my time here would be a lot like yours mike. Few hours after I joined camelot in 1.1 (2011) me and fellow residents started killing other town members and ended up quickly being a hated town for some :D

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
I joined around christmas time 2012, I remember me being in lots of towns and stuff before I stranded into Rio's town, after a while I got town assistant there. A while passed and there was a new update, the one with the fireworks. Then I quit for a little while, kept doing that untill I played the first time with Chrice (ima keep calling you that lol) and lynn. That also ended and I quit again, then the time came I joined and left very frequently. Untill the map reset came up with the custom map, started playing with Ynef, that ended, cind of, after a while this new map came, and well.... here we are lol

Reactions: Rio_fickle

crhyoyo

Grand Explorer
Dec 15, 2012
I joined in January 2011, around beta version 1.2. My earliest memory was of darkpid helping me to get whitelisted to build. He stuck with me for 5-6 hours until an admin was able to give me perms. If he had not stuck with me I would not be here today.

Xandercrash1

Miner
Dec 13, 2012
Maine, USA
I'd have to say my earliest memory of MMC was the beach spawn in towny. I ran out from spawn to build and I got mad because some kid, (mikeyman456, as he as now know as xD) kept killing me, then pascalduderocks invited me to his town (NewOreLand) andd I built a nice little square house made out of glass and dirt. Good times<3

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I showed up and bummed around in Hammer's town, living next to Ozzy, this was Middle of 2013. Than... the rest is history...

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Uh, it was beta 1.7-somethongorother, Server was "Soft-Whitelisted", I hadn't WL'd yet, and I was just some random guy. All of the people I played with at the time ended up banned. So, yea, not really a good one, but it was a thing.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
Mainly 1.6...

-Being called a Nazi by theshaneman because I didn't feed my wolves.. and because I didn't tear down my walls blocking the view of his town (hehe... walls).
-Having the entirety of Steinburg's town bank shanghai'd by two Canadians... I thought Canadians are supposed to be nice?!
-I think Tatish somehow got blamed for that.. or was in on it... still don't know... TELL ME TATISH! Naw I still like you bro :)
-Blocking the view of the town that two Canadians built (New Las Vegas I think it was?) With more walls (hehe... walls!), and then they getting mad about it.

TL;DR 1.6 was fucking hilarious!

MrTatish1

Tatish / Tate
Donor Level 2
Dec 16, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Mainly 1.6...

-Being called a Nazi by theshaneman because I didn't feed my wolves.. and because I didn't tear down my walls blocking the view of his town (hehe... walls).
-Having the entirety of Steinburg's town bank shanghai'd by two Canadians... I thought Canadians are supposed to be nice?!
-I think Tatish somehow got blamed for that.. or was in on it... still don't know... TELL ME TATISH! Naw I still like you bro :)
-Blocking the view of the town that two Canadians built (New Las Vegas I think it was?) With more walls (hehe... walls!), and then they getting mad about it.

TL;DR 1.6 was fucking hilarious!
Haha, all that I remember man, was someone saying they were quitting mmc and gave me a heap of stuff...I'm pretty sure it was one of your assistants. So I now assume that wasn't his stuff that he gave me...:(

bingbong2715

Town Designer
Dec 10, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Me and ftblplaya9207 were looking for servers and only really found anarchy servers until one day I get back from class and he tells me to log on this new server. I got invited to mudofamily's giant underground house to stay at and ftbl follows me in. Ftbl burns the whole place down and sneaks out leaving me to be blamed :(

IT WASN'T ME MUDO PLZ FORGIVE MEEEE

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
I played offline since late alfa and thence followed my little bro (@C_Hawk14) to MMC somewhere around 1.8 beta. joined the town of Markarth and after the official release I started the town of Las Vegas with @lk16 to rival Valhalla. Somewhere on the way I've been promoted to mod, played for some time till i got bored and quit. But as you can see Im back and mostly because of the reset and most of all the always and ever best community of players I have ever seen ;)

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
My earliest memory is being in Hoodie Town on the 1.6 map with LAForsman at my small cobble house. I also remember there was a world limit outside the town along with a ravine under my house covered in torches. The town was also in a desert and I think it might have been near the spawn shop. I also remember we added a hub and I was so confused to where spawn was because I didn't know what the hub was at the time xD

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
My first memory of this server was wandering aimlessly in the large world, with nobody near.
It was just a week before some reset and there were few players online.

I came with Roewaid, Mentyson, Dylanhebuilder, Julio369 and some others to this server when our old one closed.. We settled on a coast after the restart and build Kings Landing. We were the kings :p

Reactions: roewaid