Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
Moosekos:

Castle Eisenwulf is curious of the intentions of Taurostein as a city.

Is diplomacy shunned upon? Does there exist no space for discussion? Though you have already attacked our city once, we are willing to look past these prior aggressive actions and seek an alliance between our alliances, as Castle Eisenwulf can see our union being quite powerful.

We eagerly await your reply, and look forward to future negotiations between our cities.

-Xoloz

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I don't see why you guys don't just join forces to become Castle Wolfenstein.
Holy shit... I love you Shane...

And to Eisenwulf, we are currently engaged in a war involving all other towns, diplomacy is quite reasonable for we have already used it to our advantage. The fledgling city of NewSuperTown has already become a province to the Empire, Taurosteinian NST. We suggest you join us to become the province of Taurosteinian Eisenwulf. We shall only ask a contribution to the empire's treasuries, that is all.
-Swiftflight, General of the Provinces

P.S. Moosekos is the one to talk to if youhave any questions leader to leader, he makes all deals, arrangements, and such.

MooseKos

Town Designer
Donor Level 3
Dec 16, 2012
New Jersey
100z/day will be donated and each day that it is paid you will not be attacked by taurostein.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I feel like we're not focussing on the problem at hand, let us Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Shane is getting off on this for sure... using all the damn titles... but ORDER! ORDER! we are here to discuss Wolfenstein: The New Order!

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
It is clear that Castle Eisenwulf's outreach to Taurostein has fallen on deaf ears. We do not seek some petty "alliance" under the terms of we pay you for peace. We are our own city, not a province of any kind.

If terms of an actual alliance are considered, then Castle Eisenwulf and Taurostein may discuss further negotiations, but if Taurostein truly wants perpetual war, then so be it. Other negotiations with more reasonable and less mindless cities shall be made.

-Xoloz

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Not going to be a bitch of the situation but, I don't really get it.

You own a town, which protects you from pvp.

You have gigantic walls, on which no one can build over.

You have the ability to set your town to private. in which only your town members can get to the actual town spawn, correct me if i'm wrong but you've had the ability to protect yourself from pvp for awhile now. even if, its not very hard to kill a player. I could teach you how to become a better pvp'er in a few days.

Show weakness and you'll be targeted. Show you know how to fight back, and no one will fuck with you.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
Not going to be a bitch of the situation but, I don't really get it.

You own a town, which protects you from pvp.

You have gigantic walls, on which no one can build over.

You have the ability to set your town to private. in which only your town members can get to the actual town spawn, correct me if i'm wrong but you've had the ability to protect yourself from pvp for awhile now. even if, its not very hard to kill a player. I could teach you how to become a better pvp'er in a few days.

Show weakness and you'll be targeted. Show you know how to fight back, and no one will fuck with you.
This isn't about protecting Castle Eisenwulf - Like you've already said we are already set for that. This is seeking an alliance with another city in hopes of forming a powerful nation in the future.

However, if that "alliance" is going to be some petty agreement where one town receives zingas to not kill the other, it's not an alliance all.

-Xoloz

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
they won't kill you if you stay in a protected area, and its not like they watch you every 5 minutes. No ones going to kill you if you run out in the wild for a second. Its not really that complicated, they attacked you once man. I'm more than positive they don't plan to do that every day. And if i'm not mistaken, moose has plans to attack other cities as well.

Learn to fight back and no one's going to touch you.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
they won't kill you if you stay in a protected area, and its not like they watch you every 5 minutes. No ones going to kill you if you run out in the wild for a second. Its not really that complicated, they attacked you once man. I'm more than positive they don't plan to do that every day. And if i'm not mistaken, moose has plans to attack other cities as well.

Learn to fight back and no one's going to touch you.
Apparently you're not understanding what I mean by this isn't about the PvP, and that it's about forming a powerful nation in the future.

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York, United States
I'm being serious, y'all could both join together to make Castle Wolfenstein. I did nazi it becoming such a debate, anne frankly I feel the terms made by Moose were rather fair. I still think my plan is goering to work though. Adonoi what the big deal is anyway, jew know it would be very profitable for both of you. I know how much people like you like money. Anyway, this thread is derailing a little bit and I'm getting out of mein kampfort zone. I recommend you guys put more concentration into compromise. So anyway, aryan going to do it, or are you just going to sit around making petty deals?
This thread is my magnum opus.

Status
Not open for further replies.