Castle Eisenwulf

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
To Whom it may concern:

I see this is a pre-posting of the upcoming town, Castle Eisenwulf. Though at this current moment in time, Castle Eisenwulf is not available to join, we are still interested in possible prospects.

As this message is being written, infrastructure is being put into place to provide a safe environment for players to thrive in. Castle Eisenwulf will be entirely taxless, as we don't force contribution to the town. Prospective members should be proud of their town, and not see living in it as a chore, or work. It shall prove as an environment that residents should hope to improve through their ideas, and protect with their lives. Residents should be inspired to contribute to the town's exponentially growing treasury, and not see it as a chore.

All resident ideas will be considered when it comes to town building and ideas. We favor creativity. Building and creation are essential in Castle Eisenwulf, and a lack of originality will not be tolerated. If you are interested in new and unique building, then Castle Eisenwulf will be a perfect environment for you to thrive in. We do not discriminate against age. If you prove you have the ability to create, you are more than capable of thriving in Castle Eisenwulf.

We are not warmongers, but if skulls aren't cracked on our walls, they are split on our swords. We protect each other from any and all strangers, if they prove to be violent. We will have a variety of protection against needlessly violent players, whether it be swords, bows and arrows, or potions of poison, we will always be ready from this day forward for the unexpected, and residents of Castle Eisenwulf can expect protection from said enemies.

This is a message to any and all that are interested, as Castle Eisenwulf is nearing the point to be ready to begin inviting individuals to the city. Who is interested?

-Xol
Castle Eisenwulf North Gate3.jpg

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Please upload an image of your town and I will add it to the "Featured Towns" section on the new website.

Unless you want me to use the above image.

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
Hi Fizz,

I'll get you a good image of what's to be pretty soon here once I have the chance.

Thanks!