Ban Appeal Guide 3-15-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osric_Orcblood

Templar
Dec 10, 2012
Spotsylvania, VA
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR APPEAL AFTER YOU READ THIS GUIDE
This is a ban appeal guide for those members who have been banned and are trying to get unbanned through our justification system.
Due to lack of information we require that all members that are banned make a complete report following this guide.

http://onlytime0.ytmnd.com/
What we are looking for:
  1. When dealing with a ban moderators create a report that is submitted through the forums to all the other moderators. What we have in these reports will help you understand on how to also make a good appeal, in our reports we contain evidence of the rule(s) broken and multiple pictures and texts of the player that was banned prior to their ban appeal. I'm stating this so hopefully none of you will pull the "I didn't do it" card.
  2. Also in a ban appeal we expect not to be argued or insulted by the player, you are creating an appeal to be able to play on our server again, not just argue with the Staff Member that banned you.
First, go here -> http://myminecraft.com/bans
Search your minecraft name and click it. Copy and paste the link at the top of your appeal.

Report form:

Name: [First Only]
Country you live in:
Reason why you were banned:
Minecraft Login Account:
Why you think you should be unbanned: (This should be 2-3 sentences)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example A: (What we want)
Hello my name is Kevin.
I live in the United States.
I am 17 years old.
My primary language is English.
I was banned for griefing on your server.
Osric_Orcblood is my login account name.
I believe I should be unbanned because I now understand the rules and agreements I made when I first joined the server, I'm very sorry for what has happened today and would appreciate being unbanned so I may once again enjoy the most awesome server on this planet. Also, I know the Mod Osric_Orcblood is like the best person Ever.

Example B: (Not what we want)

hi i'm herd i wuz baned for screwin arund n i wunt to beat the mod's face in who baned meh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What we look for in a ban appeal:
Good grammar that shows that you are educated.
Positive feedback and realization of the rule(s) broken

If you follow these instructions you will be more likely to have mercy in your ban appeal.

Other things you may want to know:
Moderators are not always present all the time, we have lives, work, and families to look after just like you. The mod that bans you will be the only mod to handle your appeal unless it is handed off to another mod or the whole team.
Offenses that we are more understanding about:​
  • Griefing
  • Griefing and stealing
  • Rudeness (Everyone has their bad days)
Offenses we are more likely to be angry about:
  • Hacking (Specifically xRay)
  • FlyMods
  • Any moderation to the game that gives you advantage over other players (xRay Texture Packs)
If you follow this guide and read it thoroughly you will most likely succeed in your ban appeal, Good luck.

-Love Ozzy

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR APPEAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Stylazaor

New Miner
May 28, 2013
Hello my name is Markus.
I live in Sweden.
I'm 14 years old.
My primary language is Swedish.
I was banned for spawnkilling on your server.
Stylazaor is my login account name.
I belive i should be unbanned couse i did and big mistake and im really sorry. I have been banned for 4-5 months. And im really sorry for the past. This is my favorite server and i'd like a new chance on this awsome server.

ginganinja646

New Miner
Aug 27, 2013
Hello, my name is Michael,
and I live in Canada.
I am 13 years old and
my primary language is English.
I was temporarily banned for griefing and not cooperating with jail rules on your wonderful server.
ginganinja646 is my login account name.
I believe I should be unbanned from your amazing server because; I was going to pay the owner of the stable back. Iwill never do it again, I promise! Also I love this server and I have made so many friends on it in 3 days, it's the best server I've ever been on and I am very, very sorry for griefing. I'm so lonely not on it. All my money is gone I think, and all my stuff, my house I worked really hard on and now I'm waiting.

I really hope you take this into consideration, thank you.

JusDunny

New Miner
Dec 8, 2013
Name: Billy
Country you live in: England
Primary Language: English
Reason why you were banned: For Griefing someones house :(
Minecraft Login Account: JusDunny
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because this is the only server I play on and it is the best! I wish I didn't do it because a lot of people I play with are on this server. Also I am kind of new to this server and I swear I will not do it again please unban me! I will go in jail for this. thankyou

Hestehaven

Builder
Dec 24, 2012
Denmark
Please post
Name: Billy
Country you live in: England
Primary Language: English
Reason why you were banned: For Griefing someones house :(
Minecraft Login Account: JusDunny
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because this is the only server I play on and it is the best! I wish I didn't do it because a lot of people I play with are on this server. Also I am kind of new to this server and I swear I will not do it again please unban me! I will go in jail for this. thankyou
your ban appeal in the ban appeal area. You can find a link for where to post above in my comment.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Hello! My name is Zach.
I live in the Washington in the United States.
I'm 14 years old.
I can speak English and French but my primary language is English.
I was banned for using xray.
SuperZachLee3000.
I believe that I should be unbanned because I have been here since 1.6 and I love this server. Also I believe I have seen my ways and will not xray again. I am truthfully really sorry and I would appreciate an unban greatly. I do not know a lot of people on there besides LAForsman but if you unban me i'm sure we will become great friends. Thanks

-SuperZachLee3000

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
Hello! My name is Zach.
I live in the Washington in the United States.
I'm 14 years old.
I can speak English and French but my primary language is English.
I was banned for using xray.
SuperZachLee3000.
I believe that I should be unbanned because I have been here since 1.6 and I love this server. Also I believe I have seen my ways and will not xray again. I am truthfully really sorry and I would appreciate an unban greatly. I do not know a lot of people on there besides LAForsman but if you unban me i'm sure we will become great friends. Thanks

-SuperZachLee3000
http://myminecraft.com/threads/ban-appeal-guide-3-15-2013.25/

Status
Not open for further replies.