A horrendous announcement

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
So I will not be able to hop on the server like I was planning on this weekend because my house was broken into, my laptop was stolen, and other items of value. So I am not sure when it will be replaced but this is an unfortunate event that has occurred.
~Ross

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I do too. Probably not though, and with that being said... I don't think I'll be able to play steady for at least a few months. Sure I can hop on every now and than from like the library... but like... all I can say... is thank god I keep my portable hard drive in my backpack.

Reactions: SuperZachlee3000

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
So I will not be able to hop on the server like I was planning on this weekend because my house was broken into, my laptop was stolen, and other items of value. So I am not sure when it will be replaced but this is an unfortunate event that has occurred.
~Ross
nuuuu bobby ross :(

Reactions: Swiftflight

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
Looks Like I won't be moving to Minnesota after all. In all honesty that sucks bro. Hope insurance covers everything

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
My house got broken into 2 years ago and they took my PS3 and beats. And my mom her laptop and jewerelly.
We got all the money back in 2 months

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
That sucks. Hopefully insurance covers the costs soon.

sush1jed1

Culinarian Pyro
Dec 10, 2012
Oregon
Man, I know that feel. :I

I mean I wasn't burglarized, but I was sued for nonpayment. I ended up selling everything I owned. Thankfully this desktop has a value of the dust it gathers.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Man, I know that feel. :I

I mean I wasn't burglarized, but I was sued for nonpayment. I ended up selling everything I owned. Thankfully this desktop has a value of the dust it gathers.
That must have been terrible... was this why the laptop had to go, or wasn't that for medical reasons?