1.14.x Spawn Discussion

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
This thread is for discussion and coordination related to the new spawn on the new map. Currently, the favorite seed is live on the test server.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
I'll post what I had in mind;

I was thinking to downscale a bit from the current spawn. That way the spawn area is cleaner and it will be better organized.
I also heard someone speak about some secret stuff, I'm all in for that!

But first things first, we will need a good place for the spawn now that we have the seed. Anyone got an idea/suggestion for that? the seed we'll be using has all biomes pretty close to eachother already.
Also the style of the spawn needs to be picked, magical? medival? Modern? ...

I'm in for it :D

Brodio

New Miner
Mar 17, 2019
I will be sure to check out the seed today. Whats the IP for the test server? As for styles, I think medeviel and fantasy themes are the coolest and are well in my range of a abilities. I like the idea of a small but cool looking spawn, possibly with the ability to add on to it in the future. Nobody wants a confusing spawn where they don’t know how to get out and play survival.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
I will be sure to check out the seed today. Whats the IP for the test server? As for styles, I think medeviel and fantasy themes are the coolest and are well in my range of a abilities. I like the idea of a small but cool looking spawn, possibly with the ability to add on to it in the future. Nobody wants a confusing spawn where they don’t know how to get out and play survival.
play.myminecraft.com:25575

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
So we were thinking about what the admin shop should sell.
We made a list on what it should sell:

sand
gravel
all flowers
quartz
redstone dust
coal
saplings
sugar cane
leather
coral
all stones
ice
glowstone
prismarine shards and crystals
dirt
grass

If you think anything else should be added, be sure to comment.

KEEP IN MIND:

adding certain types of stuff takes away the fun of the game and the actual value of the item.
some stuff needs to be optained thru hard work/special farms/exploring/etc to keep the game fun and keep people interested in playing.